dynamixel-genom3 2.1 released
- Fix an issue with the dynamixel "byte stuffing" algorithm. In certain rare circumstances, wrongly escaped messages could be sent.
- Fix the sending of commands when motors were not numbered sequentially.
- Fix issues with the configure() service raising a bad_transition exception or not disconnecting a previously configured connection.
- Reboot a motor after a successful call to configure().
- Set a zero velocity target to all motors during a disconnect().
- Add a stop() function, servoing all motos to a zero velocity target.
- Document a bit the interface.