rbulkit is a set of helper scripts and programs for managing robotpkg bulk
builds. It features:
- rbulk-build, a shell script performing all the necessary tasks to run a build and produce an HTML report.
- rbulk-report creates (or update) an sqlite3 database from the results of a previous bulk build. The database is populated with the log files lefts by the robotpkg bulk target. rbulk_report can also generate a detailed (HTML) report from the bulk data available in the database.
- rbulk-dispatchd schedules N parallel jobs amongst M with priority handling and job preemption.
- rbulk-dispatch sends job requests to rbulk-dispatchd
- rbulk-locked provides an advisory lock on a file from a shell script. It is designed to work on NFS filesystem.
- rbulk-watchd is an inetd(8)-like daemon that executes jobs when it receives a remote notification.
- rbulk-notify sends remote notifications to rbulk-watchd.
Project administrator: Anthony Mallet
Developer: Alberto Dallolio, Alexandre Boeuf, Anthony Mallet, Antonio Franchi, Arnaud Degroote, Arthur Bit-Monnot, Aurélie Clodic, Burak Yuksel, Christophe Reymann, Daniel Sidobre, Davide Bicego, Ellon Paiva Mendes, François Ingrand, Grégoire Milliez, Guilhem Saurel, Harmish Khambhaita, Joseph Mirabel, Jules Waldhart, Julia Cohen, Justin Carpentier, Jérôme Manhes, Kévin Desormeaux, Malik Ghallab, Mamoun Gharbi, Marco Tognon, Markus Ryll, Matthieu Herrb, Michelangelo Fiore, Michele Furci, Nicolas Mansard, Nicolas Staub, Olivier Stasse, Pierrick Koch, Quentin Sable, Raphaël Lallement, Rohan Budhiraja, Sandra Devin, Simon Lacroix, Subodh Mishra, Victor Arellano