- Generalize geometry parameters (using a 'G' matrix instead of hardcoded quadrotor geometry). The number of controlled rotors is set from the zero rows of the G¯¹ matrix.
- Implement an external wrench observer. set_wo_zero() can be used to set the bias by assuming no external disturbance is present during the process. The computed external wrench is logged in the log file.
- Add compliance with an admittance controller.
- Print more precise emergency messages on stderr.
- Switch to openrobots2-idl
- Update default controller parameters / gains.
- Try to fall down gently if no desired position is given (in servo mode).
- Do not servo until the first valid position is received.
- Scale output from 0 to 100% in 3s by default after the first valid position is received.
- Require openrobots-idl-1.4, catchup with rotorcraft interface changes.
- Log additional data: total thrust and desired state.
Also available in: Atom