- Switch to openrobots2-idl
- Don't restart motors if they are starting already
- Add a set_mass attribute, changing the simulated robot mass
- Add a set_geom attribute, changing the geometry parameters
- Add a set_rotors attribute, setting the number of controlled rotors
- Add a set_motor attribute, changing the simulated robot motors
- Added set_state() service, setting the current position and velocity to a desired value.
- Added set_pty() service, configuring the pseudo terminal device path. This must be called before other components can connect to mrsim.
- Added an optional external, artificial disturbance.
- Fixed a few glitches in the dynamics integration (not affecting the results in a noticable way, though).
Also available in: Atom