- Fix spline::synchronize() sometimes not converging, leading to a non-zero final jerk or snap.
- Fix getDuration() on a local path so that it takes the actual maximum duration of all DoF (because all DoF might have slightly different durations even after a synchronization)
- Optimize a lot of functions by avoiding stl::vector and using arrays instead, saving much CPU. (This changes a few public APIs like "getAllAt()").
- Fix a number of floating point issues (avoid divisions by 0, underflows).
- Fix a few corner case issues in polynomial resolution
Also available in: Atom