- Provide a local client, not passing through genomixd, for direct use in tcl-genomix. The "connection" command is genomix::localhost, it returns a handle directly usable as with the remote client.
- Remove atexit(3) protection hack, as it cannot be easily done anymore due to internal changes - only ROS on non-glibc hosts was concerned, so this is better fixed by fixing ROS on those hosts.
- Report error 429 for genom::too_many_activities
- dlopen() clients using RTLD_GLOBAL. This means that clients must have unique symbols (this is true for genom generated clients).
- Display only the http status response in -v mode (not the response body)
- In -vv mode, the response body is displayed separately: this allows to track more precisely the response time (ie. including the log time itself).
Also available in: Atom