- Fix potentially missing declaration for builtin integer types in codels signatures (#270)
- Fix missing parameter in generated client callback signatures
- Fix multiply defined symbols with -fno-common (gcc-10 default) in pcpp
- Fix peak usage computation of profiling events
- Log events corresponding to the sleep time required to get a new profiling event (in verbose profiling mode)
- Various minor enhancement in the profundis GUI (vertical scrolling with mouse wheel, double click on leaf items, mouse button action documentation, key bindings to open/close all items).
- Export profiling stats in seconds instead of ns (#276)
- Fix inverted logic in profiling functions when the events queue is full.
- Fix profiling API for C++.
- Update profiling API to make it component-independant.
- Allow to resize the profiling events queue at code generation time.
- Reduce memory footprint of the 'profundis' tool, to load bigger files without paging.
- Add missing comma separator in the list of skeleton .pc files.
- Allow renaming of attribute parameters - as for codels with :: syntax.
- Handle non-ASCII paths and file names in genom installation prefix and in components source directories (#224).
- Handle non-ASCII characters in the main heading comment of .gen files.
- Avoid to 'Require' the codels-require packages in the codels .pc files, as this causes over-linking of the codels library. Use 'Libs.private' instead.
- Fix genom_sequence_resize() macro when the "length" parameter is an expression.
- Avoid loosing precision in the json serialization of floating point numbers. Use %.17g for doubles and %.9g for floats.
- Fix port related functions with ports declared a simple builtin types
- Added template "return-value reference" function, handling the special case of C function returning arrays.
- Fix genom_sequence_reserve() called with 0 length (related to #144)
- Disable static libraries by default in skeleton generated configure.ac
- Allow declaration of several 'uses', 'provides' or 'extends' component properties
Also available in: Atom