- Fix port related functions with ports declared a simple builtin types * Added template "return-value reference" function, handling the special case of C function returning arrays. * Fix genom_sequence_reserve() called with 0 length (related to #144) * Disable static libraries by default in skeleton generated configure.ac * Allow declaration of several 'uses', 'provides' or 'extends' component properties
- Fix conversion of numeric constant to IDL octet type. * Allow documenting a "port", by using a "doc" attribute in a block declaration attached to the port. * Skeleton template generates an optional README.adoc file from the .gen file. * Add a "yes for all" option in the interactive merge action of "skeleton". * Improve skeleton merge mode so that merged but unchanged files are not touched (useful in particular with configure.ac). * Allow parsing multiple input files including the same files (#130). * Add tutorials on "how to use external dependency" and "IDS purpose and usage". * Use asciidoctor instead of asciidoc to generate the static documentation.
- Do not assert(3) that an enum value is valid when serializing to json * Fix a few glitches preventing to declare activities in an interface (#105) * Fix code generation with respect to -Wextra (#106) * Updated the workflow tutorial * Fix a number of issues in the "union" IDL type handling * Miscelaneous minor bug fixes
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: Introduced 'paused' transitions. This allows to execute multiple states of a periodic activity during the same period. This breaks the behaviour of all activities running in a periodic task. In order to sleep until the next period, activities must now return a 'paused' transition (see documentation). A 'paused' transition in a task with no period behaves as the former special 'sleep' state (waits until another codel runs and returns a regular transition - i.e. not a paused one).
- Dropped the special 'sleep' state (superseeded by 'paused' transitions).
- Added a new [$codel mutex] template procedure, returning the list of mutually exclusive codels (sharing resources). This helps template in implementing better parallelism.
- Do not require a 'start' state for permanent (task) activities. They can define only a 'stop' event.
- Check at compile time that 'async' codels do not share any data with other tasks: since they are expected to run in parallel with other codels, this is a mandatory property. As a convenient exception, async codels sharing data with only the start or stop state of other permanent activities are still allowed.
- Skeleton template remembers the -l c++ option so that 'make regen' works.
- Miscelaneaous bug fixes, in particular in sequences mapping.
genom-2.99.26.tar.gz (812389 bytes)
Also available in: Atom