- Fix a race condition when unloading clients (a port callback could be invoked after destruction of internal objects, leading to segmentation fault).
- Fix a race condition in the doevent() client function, causing some event to be unseen. Each client now has it's own file descriptor for events.
- Generate fully compliant C++ ROS message definition, fixing e.g `rosbag filter` (by providing complete message definition in C++ headers)
- Fix build with ROS and binutils>=2.30 on debian/ubuntu (revert to --disable-new-dtags in ld because of the absence of RPATH in ros libraries).
- Create a catkin marker file after install, fixing e.g. rosrun
- Fix -Werror detection of boost with gcc-7
Also available in: Atom