- port->data() returns NULL if a previous port->read() had an error.
- port->read() errors are reported only once for consecutive errors (all errors are still reported in debug mode).
- Default control task stack size is 8MB.
- Require genom3-2.99.40 for unconstified _maximum member of bounded sequences
- Fix handling of bounded sequences of variable-sized types
- Update safety checks in connect_port() to deal with empty ports
- Return NULL in port->data() when a port is empty
- Fix mappings generation for native types used in service parameters (#270)
- Shutdown component if a permanent task activity fails
- Fix -Wstringop-truncation and improper NUL termination with strncpy()
- Fix initialization of elements of a bounded sequence
- Remove generation of the useless server .pc file
- Avoid GNU-make specific constructs (fix configure with automake-1.16)
- Fix port->close() for "multiple out" ports, so that a port with the same sub-name can be opened again.
- Fix client/c port reading function when talking to multiple instances in the same program.
- Fix startup error reporting in daemon mode (-b)
- Change the behaviour in case a 'h2 end' is done while a component is running: clean as much as possible instead of generating a core dump, both in the server and in the client/c. Pending requests are terminated properly in the server (especially the stop codels) and are flagged as 'failed' with the genom::fatal exception in the client (since no report can be received anyway).
- Fix potential wrong RPATH in the component binary when pulling dependencies that have -Wl,-rpath flag. libtool puts those in the wrong place, so convert them to the libtool equivalent "-R".
- Fix a race condition in the dovent() client function, causing some events to be unseen. Each client now has it's own file descriptor for events.
- Mitigate the S_csLib_TOO_MANY_RQST_IDS error in client/c
- Report S_csLib_TOO_MANY_RQST_IDS as a genom::too_many_activities exception