- Fix port->close() for "multiple out" ports, so that a port with the same sub-name can be opened again.
- Fix client/c port reading function when talking to multiple instances in the same program.
- Fix startup error reporting in daemon mode (-b)
- Change the behaviour in case a 'h2 end' is done while a component is running: clean as much as possible instead of generating a core dump, both in the server and in the client/c. Pending requests are terminated properly in the server (especially the stop codels) and are flagged as 'failed' with the genom::fatal exception in the client (since no report can be received anyway).
- Fix potential wrong RPATH in the component binary when pulling dependencies that have -Wl,-rpath flag. libtool puts those in the wrong place, so convert them to the libtool equivalent "-R".
- Parse multiple input files with a single cpp process (#130)
- Fix code generation for ports declared as simple builtin types
- Fix corner case issue when a poster is deleted between a posterTake() and posterAddr().
- Provide an implementation of pthread_spin_lock(3) for darwin (#115)
Also available in: Atom