- Fix port->close() for "multiple out" ports, so that a port with the same sub-name can be opened again.
- Fix client/c port reading function when talking to multiple instances in the same program.
- Fix startup error reporting in daemon mode (-b)
- Change the behaviour in case a 'h2 end' is done while a component is running: clean as much as possible instead of generating a core dump, both in the server and in the client/c. Pending requests are terminated properly in the server (especially the stop codels) and are flagged as 'failed' with the genom::fatal exception in the client (since no report can be received anyway).
- Fix potential wrong RPATH in the component binary when pulling dependencies that have -Wl,-rpath flag. libtool puts those in the wrong place, so convert them to the libtool equivalent "-R".
- Parse multiple input files with a single cpp process (#130) * Fix code generation for ports declared as simple builtin types * Fix corner case issue when a poster is deleted between a posterTake() and posterAddr(). * Provide an implementation of pthread_spin_lock(3) for darwin (#115)
- Disable static libraries by default
- Fix autoconf ax_pthread.m4 so that it works with CFLAGS=-Werror
- Never release a csLib mbox if it was not created
- Do not uninitialize pocolibs if it was not initialized
- Let the control task process all messages before sleeping
- Only shrink posters if this saves a significant amount of space
- Fix a -Wunused-result ... that was purposedly unused
- In C client metadata, export numeric default values as numeric json data
genom3-pocolibs-1.9.tar.gz (356775 bytes)
Also available in: Atom