- Switch serial communication to 1Mbps. At least some boards had frame errors at 2Mbps, but for no clear reason since 2Mbps is within the specs.
- Add support for the Arduino Mega 2560
- Add a few example settings in the documentation for digital I/Os and PWM modes.
- Fix send buffer overflow on the Arduino Nano
- Format the doc with asciidoctor instead of asciidoc
- Implement two additional PWM frequencies: 31Hz and 122Hz (for servo)
- Use 16bits values in the messages (better resolution for servo control)
- Implement a WS28XX mode for controlling WS28XX RGB leds
This software runs on an Arduino board and provides remote control of the board I/Os through a serial, message-based communication.