- Generate fully compliant C++ ROS message definition, fixing e.g `rosbag filter` (by providing complete message definition in C++ headers) * Fix build with ROS and binutils>=2.30 on debian/ubuntu (revert to --disable-new-dtags in ld because of the absence of RPATH in ros libraries). * Create a catkin marker file after install, fixing e.g. rosrun * Fix -Werror detection of boost with gcc-7
- Allow variable-size input port in simulink "genomix request" blocks. In particular, 1D vectors or 2D matrices can be fed to the ports. 2D matrices are read in 'row major' mode. If fewer elements than required are given, no error is raised and either NaN will be put in scalar fields or an empty/truncated array will be sent. * Added 2 output ports in simulink blocks: errno and errmsg. errno contains the http transaction status (or 0 for success) and errmsg is a 'uint8' array containing the reported error message. * Don't stop simulink simulation upon transaction error in genomix blocks. Since the errno is available, it can be used by other block to make appropriate decisions.
- Report error 429 for genom::too_many_activities
- dlopen() clients using RTLD_GLOBAL. This means that clients must have unique symbols (this is true for genom generated clients).
- Display only the http status response in -v mode (not the response body)
- In -vv mode, the response body is displayed separately: this allows to track more precisely the response time (ie. including the log time itself).
Also available in: Atom