- Add an attribute selecting the prediction model (constant velocity or constant acceleration)
- Fix the replay service so that it can read newer log files
- Add the variance of the state in the state log file
- Log the delay of measurements (current time versus measurement time stamp)
- Fix port->close() for "multiple out" ports, so that a port with the same sub-name can be opened again.
- Fix client/c port reading function when talking to multiple instances in the same program.
- Fix startup error reporting in daemon mode (-b)
- Change the behaviour in case a 'h2 end' is done while a component is running: clean as much as possible instead of generating a core dump, both in the server and in the client/c. Pending requests are terminated properly in the server (especially the stop codels) and are flagged as 'failed' with the genom::fatal exception in the client (since no report can be received anyway).
- Fix potential wrong RPATH in the component binary when pulling dependencies that have -Wl,-rpath flag. libtool puts those in the wrong place, so convert them to the libtool equivalent "-R".
- Avoid to 'Require' the codels-require packages in the codels .pc files, as this causes over-linking of the codels library. Use 'Libs.private' instead.
- Fix genom_sequence_resize() macro when the "length" parameter is an expression.
- Avoid loosing precision in the json serialization of floating point numbers. Use %.17g for doubles and %.9g for floats.
Also available in: Atom