- Add cancel_rtcm() to ignore/do not send some RTCM messages
- Add enable_rtcm() to accept again a canceled RTCM message
- Add monitor_fix() to wait for a given fix quality
- Fix u-blox driver on USB (tested with M8P-2 and F9P models)
- Allow processing input RTCM streams in u-blox driver
- Enable u-blox High Precision Position message processing
- Improve rtk_stats() by showing # sent, received and ignored messages
- Update documentation
- Update example startup script with more RTCM3 messages
- Add missing comma separator in the list of skeleton .pc files.
- Allow renaming of attribute parameters - as for codels with :: syntax.
- Handle non-ASCII paths and file names in genom installation prefix and in components source directories (#224).
- Handle non-ASCII characters in the main heading comment of .gen files.
- Fix an issue when deleting a client holding deleted requests handles.
- Remove requests handles references in clients when deleting them.
- Fix loading of saved clients, by reconnecting the client.
- Fix wrong unlocking of the pluging in memory while there might still be active clients.
- Added optional debugging messages
- Made public some interesting properties of clients or requests (like client host name, request id, requests client, ...).
This component will control newer paparazzi-based hardware, so the name 'mikrokopter' would be a misnomer. rotorcraft-genom3 is just a rename of mikrokopter-genom3, so it is fully compatible.
The old project mikrokopter-genom3 has been closed and marked as read-only. The git repository is still accessible read-only, but it will receive no updates.
You are encouraged to switch your clones to the new remote using for instance:
git remote set-url origin ssh://email@example.com/robots/telekyb3/rotorcraft-genom3.git
This new version fixes a couple of bugs and introduces a new simulator process, as part of the testing code. It also include an initial implementation (not fully working yet) of code allowing to change the rmp440 configuration and save it.
Also available in: Atom