- Implement a realistic process noise, with in particular all cross correlations
- Reject measurements older than the current history (2s by default).
- Add 'replay' and 'log_measurement' services to record/replay raw measurements
- Be robust to port disconnection when reading measurement data
- Export covariance on velocity and acceleration
- Document the 'watchdog' brushless parameter
- Implement motor reversing capability. /!\ this breaks (slightly) the communication protocol: spinning velocities in control messages are now defined as the half of the period (so that the signed quantity still fits on 16 bits with the same range).
- Explicitly fail to boot if some EEPROM parameters are not set
- Consistently manage json arrays as 1xn matlab cell arrays
- Create empty cell array instead of empty struct to map the 'null' json token
- Sprinkle a few extra error messages for some error cases
- Fix serveral issues (including a matlab crash) when http data is received in multiple chunks
This component exports the readings of any connected joystick device.
The joysticks readings are exported to output ports named after the devices name. Exported ports can be renamed via the rename() service and a list of device can be obtained through the device_list() service.
Also available in: Atom