- Support Motive-1.9 (natnet 2.9). Make sure to leave the new 'Y UP' streaming option in Motive untouched. (There is now a 'Z UP' option...)
- Support the unicast streaming option of Motive (typically for Wifi connections). Multicast is still supported, and Motive streaming configuration can even be changed online without disrupting clients. Beware that each 'unicast' stream loads the streaming machine, and that unicast streams can only be stopped by stopping the streaming on the server.
- Add an option to export individual marker position (added set_export request to configure what is exported):
- Individual marker position associated to rigid bodies. This information is exported in the port markers/name, where name is the rigid body name.
- Anonymous marker position, not associated to a rigid body. Those markers are found in markers/anonymous
The X,Y,Z coordinates are expressed in the global optitrack frame.
- Timestamp frame data more precisely (using E. Olson algorithm).
- The 'connect' request now returns as soon a a connection is established, so that connection errors are more easily detected.
- Properly track dependencies of generated md5 files of msg/srv, by using python roslib.gentools instead of directly gendeps (which does not output the dependencies).
- Implement new genom_state port (of genom3-2.99.26).
- Implement finer grain locking between codels and tasks. There is no global mutual exclusion anymore. Only the codels that do share resources are executed in sequence.
- Implement 'paused transitions' (of genom 2.99.26)
- Miscelaneous bug fixes (in particular in C client initialization, sequence mapping, multiple input ports).
genom3-ros-1.11.tar.gz (812389 bytes)
Also available in: Atom