- Properly track dependencies of generated md5 files of msg/srv, by using python roslib.gentools instead of directly gendeps (which does not output the dependencies). * Implement new genom_state port (of genom3-2.99.26). * Implement finer grain locking between codels and tasks. There is no global mutual exclusion anymore. Only the codels that do share resources are executed in sequence. * Implement 'paused transitions' (of genom 2.99.26) * Miscelaneous bug fixes (in particular in C client initialization, sequence mapping, multiple input ports).
genom3-ros-1.11.tar.gz (812389 bytes)
- Implement new genom_state port (of genom3-2.99.26) * Implement finer grain locking between codels and tasks. There is not global mutual exclusion anymore. Only the codels that do share resources are executed in sequence. * Implement 'paused transitions' (of genom 2.99.26) * Miscelaneous bug fixes (regarding json client code, sequence mappings, exception context in execution task).
genom3-pocolibs-1.8.tar.gz (356775 bytes)
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: Introduced 'paused' transitions. This allows to execute multiple states of a periodic activity during the same period. This breaks the behaviour of all activities running in a periodic task. In order to sleep until the next period, activities must now return a 'paused' transition (see documentation). A 'paused' transition in a task with no period behaves as the former special 'sleep' state (waits until another codel runs and returns a regular transition - i.e. not a paused one).
- Dropped the special 'sleep' state (superseeded by 'paused' transitions).
- Added a new [$codel mutex] template procedure, returning the list of mutually exclusive codels (sharing resources). This helps template in implementing better parallelism.
- Do not require a 'start' state for permanent (task) activities. They can define only a 'stop' event.
- Check at compile time that 'async' codels do not share any data with other tasks: since they are expected to run in parallel with other codels, this is a mandatory property. As a convenient exception, async codels sharing data with only the start or stop state of other permanent activities are still allowed.
- Skeleton template remembers the -l c++ option so that 'make regen' works.
- Miscelaneaous bug fixes, in particular in sequences mapping.
genom-2.99.26.tar.gz (812389 bytes)
Also available in: Atom