- Add calibrate_mag() service to calibrate magnetometers only.
- servo() service interrupts itself (#271).
- Improve magnetometers calibration by using a true sphere fitting algorithm as for the accelerometer (and fix a bug in sample acquisition).
- Warn if input is scaled down because of sensor rate.
- Log calibration matrices in log file, as a comment.
- Retrieve and make availabe the list of satellites used for computing a solution
- Enable Galileo MSM5 and 7 messages for the Novatel driver.
- Extend the available periods for Novatel RTCM messages (add 4Hz, 5Hz, 10Hz and 20Hz).
- Change the example RTCM config from MSM5@1Hz to MSM7@2Hz
- Fix potentially missing declaration for builtin integer types in codels signatures (#270)
- Fix missing parameter in generated client callback signatures
- Fix multiply defined symbols with -fno-common (gcc-10 default) in pcpp
- Fix peak usage computation of profiling events
- Log events corresponding to the sleep time required to get a new profiling event (in verbose profiling mode)
- Various minor enhancement in the profundis GUI (vertical scrolling with mouse wheel, double click on leaf items, mouse button action documentation, key bindings to open/close all items).
- Export profiling stats in seconds instead of ns (#276)
- Fix reception of big RTCM messages (>256 bytes) #277
- Send RTCM messages one by one, fixing a potential issue with UDP packets arriving in wrong order
- Add reset_rtk_stats() service, to zero out rtk_stats() counters
- Improve readability of rtk client/server information messages
- For ublox, enable RTCM3 Galileo MSM messages as well as proprietary 4072.0
- Fox ublox, check that the requested RTCM message period fits within the hardware limits.
- Add a desired precision to the fix_here() service
Also available in: Atom