- Fix sensors reading when usb is hotplugged.
- Fix magic sequence detection for software reset.
- Log incoming USB messages dropped because they are too long.
- Add a software flow control in the USB CDC.
- Add CAN bus and UART 8 support through second USB CDC. Raw messages are encapsulated in tk3 messages starting with "^4" and "^8" respectively.
- Add tk3-mux helper program to present individual CAN and UART pty devices to the host computer. CAN bus pty is compatible with slcand(1) API.
- Update to latest chibios 19.1.x (no functional change).
- Don't fail servo() when motors are starting (#336)
- Fix connection with 0 (unchanged) baudrate, especially useful for pure USB connections.
- Log calibration data when requested even if calibration fails
- Avoid numerical unstability during sample acquisition for calibration (#339)
- Add support for the teensy board running teensyshot with tk3 comm
- Add PID tuning set_pid() service (only for Teensy boards)
- Add an input port and an activity to servo joints on a desired target.
- Fix status message reception sometimes skipping a message.
- Fix information message only telling about the first device detected and not the others.
- Switched to openrobots2-idl (NFC)
- Fix velocity and acceleration profile lost by the hardware after switching control mode.
- Fixed a typo preventing to set the PWM limit
- Fixed a typo preventing to set the P parameter of the velocity PID
Also available in: Atom