- Fix inverted logic in profiling functions when the events queue is full.
- Fix profiling API for C++.
- Update profiling API to make it component-independant.
- Allow to resize the profiling events queue at code generation time.
- Reduce memory footprint of the 'profundis' tool, to load bigger files without paging.
- Implement STM32 UART bootloader protocol (AN3155) for programming tk3-paparazzi boards with the appropriate bootloader.
- Recognize devices with a usb interface number appended after a usb serial string.
- Add -k|--no-reset option to not reset the microcontroller after operation.
- Add option -u|--update to update settings with missing new or obsolete settings while preserving the previous value of older settings.
- Automatic detection of the connected microcontroller (among AVR for mikrokopter brushless or flight controller and STM32 for chimera boards).
Also available in: Atom