pom-genom3 3.5 released
- Fix constant_velocity model sometimes producing a singular covariance matrix.
- Don't run the filter until a first measurement is present. This prevents form growing the uncertainty unnecessarily.
- Change the behaviour of set_position(): it now merely sets the current state, fixing a previous issue with orientation setttings. The drawback is that any new position or orientation measurements will overwrite this.
- Fix altimeter measurements not being reset after fusion.
- Drop measurements older than maximum history length, instead of just warning the user.
- Log prediction model, process noise and magnetic field settings in state log file.
- Log measurement name vs. id mapping in the measurements log file.
- Fix replaying of log files after slight format change in 3.4.