rotorcraft-genom3 3.4 released
- Add pconnect() service to connect to multiple hardware devices.
- Update the e_rate exception to report the name of the low-rate sensor.
- Fix set_zero* functions not resetting the gyroscope bias.
- Fix possible deadlock when stopping component while the connection is broken.
- Receive and log IMU temperature if present.
- Log battery level.
- Log raw IMU and magnetometer measurements in addition to filtered ones, so that the filtering performance can be assessed.
- Log IMU filter settings, IMU calibration and sensor rates at the beginning of the log file and as soon as they are updated, so that the log file analysis gives all the important configuration details.
- Log only new data samples and use '-' for unchanged data. Missing data (i.e. not updated since last log line) is replaced by '-' (ASCII 0x2d). This provides better feedback on the sample rates of the sensors and time of reception. This is compatible with "set datafile missing '-'" in gnuplot. An incompatible change is that column headers are in a different order than before. The column labels have been kept identical though, so log parsing scripts using the labels instead of the column number will continue to work as before.
- Collect temperature during calibration and record the average. The calibration has a new 'temperature' parameter. It is unused at the moment (so it can be set to anything when loading calibration data from older versions). It gives an indication at which temperature the calibration was done so that it can be redone if necessary.