tk3-paparazzi 1.2 released
- Fix sensors reading when usb is hotplugged.
- Fix magic sequence detection for software reset.
- Log incoming USB messages dropped because they are too long.
- Add a software flow control in the USB CDC.
- Add CAN bus and UART 8 support through second USB CDC. Raw messages are encapsulated in tk3 messages starting with "^4" and "^8" respectively.
- Add tk3-mux helper program to present individual CAN and UART pty devices to the host computer. CAN bus pty is compatible with slcand(1) API.
- Update to latest chibios 19.1.x (no functional change).