matlab-genomix 1.8.3 released
- Fix wrong count of active clients, possibly letting matlab garbage collect internal genomix data when it's not supposed to do it.
- Fix possible memory corruption when deleting a client that could not connect (with an empty client id wich is interpreted as '0' by matlab).
- Fix the client delete handler so that it cleans pending requests before closing the connection (as the former requires a connection).
- In the doevents() function, check that the client did not disconnect in the meantime, preventing infinite wait.
- Properly close client when the event socket is closed.
- Properly close genomix session before deleting a client.