pom-genom3 2.3 released
- Fix conversion from euler angles to quaternion in the 'replay' service
- Abort processing of history after computing for longer than the period. This helps in keeping up the desired output rate when many old measurements are received.
- Use aio(7) for logging and drop log entries when io requests are too slow
- Add a 'decimation' parameter to the log_state function
- Decouple the position and orientation measurements. This allows a measurement producer to provide only the translation part of a pose (e.g. GPS, ...) or the orientation part (e.g. compas).
- Try to fix non positive definite covariance matrix in the state. Altough this does not happen in practice, it can still be triggered when receiving very wrong measurements.
- Add README.adoc from latest genom skeleton