- Fix reception of big RTCM messages (>256 bytes) #277
- Send RTCM messages one by one, fixing a potential issue with UDP packets arriving in wrong order
- Add reset_rtk_stats() service, to zero out rtk_stats() counters
- Improve readability of rtk client/server information messages
- For ublox, enable RTCM3 Galileo MSM messages as well as proprietary 4072.0
- Fox ublox, check that the requested RTCM message period fits within the hardware limits.
- Add a desired precision to the fix_here() service
- Add set_noise() to set a minimum standard deviation on position/velocity, overwriting any (overconfident) hardware computed values.
- Enable base station mode and streaming RTCM for ublox driver.
- Added documentation for fix, fix_here and set_reference services.
- Fix inverted logic in profiling functions when the events queue is full.
- Fix profiling API for C++.
- Update profiling API to make it component-independant.
- Allow to resize the profiling events queue at code generation time.
- Reduce memory footprint of the 'profundis' tool, to load bigger files without paging.
Also available in: Atom