- Add support for tk3-paparazzi firmware.
- Add 'mag' port, exporting magnetometer data (if present, only on paparazzi).
- Update set_sensor_rate() to accept a magnetomer streaming rate.
- Extend IMU calibration with a simple magnetomer calibration procedure (if present).
- Replace obsolete IMU band filter to reject vibrations by a new 1st order low pass filter, with independent settings for accelerometer, gyroscopes and magnetometers.
- Check sensor rate in the start() service and wait until it reaches 80% of required rate.
- Gracefully slow down motors when sensor rates drops below 80% of the requested rate.
- Drop optinal second tty parameter in the connect() service (never been used).
- Support baud rate 0 in connect() for native USB ttys without baud rates.
- Support rate 0 in set_sensor_rates().
- Handle magnetometer in the measurement sources. Magnetometers must publish the magnetic field in the attitude part of the state, as an intrinsic measurement, using the vector part of the quaternion and a NaN scalar part.
- Add set_mag() service, setting the expected magnetic field of the current location, in the NWU (X north, Y west, Z up) world frame.
- Add cancel_rtcm() to ignore/do not send some RTCM messages
- Add enable_rtcm() to accept again a canceled RTCM message
- Add monitor_fix() to wait for a given fix quality
- Fix u-blox driver on USB (tested with M8P-2 and F9P models)
- Allow processing input RTCM streams in u-blox driver
- Enable u-blox High Precision Position message processing
- Improve rtk_stats() by showing # sent, received and ignored messages
- Update documentation
- Update example startup script with more RTCM3 messages
Also available in: Atom