- Add 'init' and 'fini' pre- and post-commands hooks.
- Allow the use of regex for the job name definition and add %# backreference substitution in job commands.
- Allow %j and %# substitutions in job slots name.
- Add optional cost ∈ [0, 255] to jobs.
- Honour secondary groups when running as a different user.
- Update style of status report.
- do git fetch + reset --hard instead of pull to guarantee that the robotpkg tree has no local commits.
- Discard bulk logs if they cannot be inserted in the result database (avoiding to have them inserted in the wrong database by a future session). Database update failure almost never happen, and the logs are not critical, so loosing them is actually a better option than manually cleaning a wrong database update.
- Make sure rbulk-dispatchd starts jobs with a clean log file. This could happen after an unclean shutdown of the daemon which could leave old files around.
- Explicitly set socket encoding to UTF-8, fixing possible mismatch between the content of the http content-length and the tcl binary representation of the data.
- Fix interactive scanning of unions
- Fix interactive completion for enum values
- Document the '-oneway' request flag
- Fix conversion from euler angles to quaternion in the 'replay' service
- Abort processing of history after computing for longer than the period. This helps in keeping up the desired output rate when many old measurements are received.
- Use aio(7) for logging and drop log entries when io requests are too slow
- Add a 'decimation' parameter to the log_state function
- Decouple the position and orientation measurements. This allows a measurement producer to provide only the translation part of a pose (e.g. GPS, ...) or the orientation part (e.g. compas).
- Try to fix non positive definite covariance matrix in the state. Altough this does not happen in practice, it can still be triggered when receiving very wrong measurements.
- Add README.adoc from latest genom skeleton
- Log brushless controller clock rate in the log file
- Log IMU timestamp in the log file
- Use aio(7) for logging and drop log entries when io requests are too slow.
- Fix initial scaling ramp when the input port is not updated during 2 periods or more.
- Wait until all motors have cleared their emergency flag before starting (that would otherwise prevent proper start after a failure to start).
- Fix a logic bug in the startup monitoring, which could cause an infinite wait.
- Document some services, in particular calibrate_imu() and set_zero().
- Fix an issue where a client might be destroyed while still being referenced by component instances. In practice, this could lead to components sending requests to the wrong client.
- Improve some common error messages by supressing the backtrace from the error message (the backtrace was a bit confusing for end users).
- Added set_state() service, setting the current position and velocity to a desired value.
- Added set_pty() service, configuring the pseudo terminal device path. This must be called before other components can connect to mrsim.
- Added an optional external, artificial disturbance.
- Fixed a few glitches in the dynamics integration (not affecting the results in a noticable way, though).
Also available in: Atom