- Implement STM32 UART bootloader protocol (AN3155) for programming tk3-paparazzi boards with the appropriate bootloader.
- Recognize devices with a usb interface number appended after a usb serial string.
- Add -k|--no-reset option to not reset the microcontroller after operation.
- Add option -u|--update to update settings with missing new or obsolete settings while preserving the previous value of older settings.
- Automatic detection of the connected microcontroller (among AVR for mikrokopter brushless or flight controller and STM32 for chimera boards).
- Add support for tk3-paparazzi firmware.
- Add 'mag' port, exporting magnetometer data (if present, only on paparazzi).
- Update set_sensor_rate() to accept a magnetomer streaming rate.
- Extend IMU calibration with a simple magnetomer calibration procedure (if present).
- Replace obsolete IMU band filter to reject vibrations by a new 1st order low pass filter, with independent settings for accelerometer, gyroscopes and magnetometers.
- Check sensor rate in the start() service and wait until it reaches 80% of required rate.
- Gracefully slow down motors when sensor rates drops below 80% of the requested rate.
- Drop optinal second tty parameter in the connect() service (never been used).
- Support baud rate 0 in connect() for native USB ttys without baud rates.
- Support rate 0 in set_sensor_rates().
- Handle magnetometer in the measurement sources. Magnetometers must publish the magnetic field in the attitude part of the state, as an intrinsic measurement, using the vector part of the quaternion and a NaN scalar part.
- Add set_mag() service, setting the expected magnetic field of the current location, in the NWU (X north, Y west, Z up) world frame.
Also available in: Atom