- Add cancel_rtcm() to ignore/do not send some RTCM messages
- Add enable_rtcm() to accept again a canceled RTCM message
- Add monitor_fix() to wait for a given fix quality
- Fix u-blox driver on USB (tested with M8P-2 and F9P models)
- Allow processing input RTCM streams in u-blox driver
- Enable u-blox High Precision Position message processing
- Improve rtk_stats() by showing # sent, received and ignored messages
- Update documentation
- Update example startup script with more RTCM3 messages
- Add missing comma separator in the list of skeleton .pc files.
- Allow renaming of attribute parameters - as for codels with :: syntax.
- Handle non-ASCII paths and file names in genom installation prefix and in components source directories (#224).
- Handle non-ASCII characters in the main heading comment of .gen files.
- Fix an issue when deleting a client holding deleted requests handles.
- Remove requests handles references in clients when deleting them.
- Fix loading of saved clients, by reconnecting the client.
- Fix wrong unlocking of the pluging in memory while there might still be active clients.
- Added optional debugging messages
- Made public some interesting properties of clients or requests (like client host name, request id, requests client, ...).
This component will control newer paparazzi-based hardware, so the name 'mikrokopter' would be a misnomer. rotorcraft-genom3 is just a rename of mikrokopter-genom3, so it is fully compatible.
The old project mikrokopter-genom3 has been closed and marked as read-only. The git repository is still accessible read-only, but it will receive no updates.
You are encouraged to switch your clones to the new remote using for instance:
git remote set-url origin ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/robots/telekyb3/rotorcraft-genom3.git
Also available in: Atom