- Parse multiple input files with a single cpp process (#130)
- Fix code generation for ports declared as simple builtin types
- Fix corner case issue when a poster is deleted between a posterTake() and posterAddr().
- Provide an implementation of pthread_spin_lock(3) for darwin (#115)
- Fix port related functions with ports declared a simple builtin types
- Added template "return-value reference" function, handling the special case of C function returning arrays.
- Fix genom_sequence_reserve() called with 0 length (related to #144)
- Disable static libraries by default in skeleton generated configure.ac
- Allow declaration of several 'uses', 'provides' or 'extends' component properties
rmp-libs si now independant of pocolibs, opening the way for a Genom3 (middleware independant) component to control the Segway RMP400 platform.
- Add 'init' and 'fini' pre- and post-commands hooks.
- Allow the use of regex for the job name definition and add %# backreference substitution in job commands.
- Allow %j and %# substitutions in job slots name.
- Add optional cost ∈ [0, 255] to jobs.
- Honour secondary groups when running as a different user.
- Update style of status report.
- do git fetch + reset --hard instead of pull to guarantee that the robotpkg tree has no local commits.
- Discard bulk logs if they cannot be inserted in the result database (avoiding to have them inserted in the wrong database by a future session). Database update failure almost never happen, and the logs are not critical, so loosing them is actually a better option than manually cleaning a wrong database update.
- Make sure rbulk-dispatchd starts jobs with a clean log file. This could happen after an unclean shutdown of the daemon which could leave old files around.
Also available in: Atom