- Implement STM32 UART bootloader protocol (AN3155) for programming tk3-paparazzi boards with the appropriate bootloader.
- Recognize devices with a usb interface number appended after a usb serial string.
- Add -k|--no-reset option to not reset the microcontroller after operation.
- Add option -u|--update to update settings with missing new or obsolete settings while preserving the previous value of older settings.
- Automatic detection of the connected microcontroller (among AVR for mikrokopter brushless or flight controller and STM32 for chimera boards).
- Add support for tk3-paparazzi firmware.
- Add 'mag' port, exporting magnetometer data (if present, only on paparazzi).
- Update set_sensor_rate() to accept a magnetomer streaming rate.
- Extend IMU calibration with a simple magnetomer calibration procedure (if present).
- Replace obsolete IMU band filter to reject vibrations by a new 1st order low pass filter, with independent settings for accelerometer, gyroscopes and magnetometers.
- Check sensor rate in the start() service and wait until it reaches 80% of required rate.
- Gracefully slow down motors when sensor rates drops below 80% of the requested rate.
- Drop optinal second tty parameter in the connect() service (never been used).
- Support baud rate 0 in connect() for native USB ttys without baud rates.
- Support rate 0 in set_sensor_rates().
Also available in: Atom